Ever since I can remember, I have always loved to be organized. I was always organizing something -toys, clothes, shoes, my room, my parents house, and whatever I can get my hands on. I’ve always been very neat and tidy.
Friends, family, and co-workers started to commission me to organize their home or office. I’ve been organizing for many years now and loving it.
My passion and excitement about organization and the gratification that I get when the project at hand is completed is satisfying and fulfilling.
To me, having an organized space brings peace and order. I love to help people get organized and be able to find things and know where everything is. To be that person who helps turn people’s home or office back into a place where they can relax or work more efficiently is very rewarding to me.
My belief about organization is this: Clutter Free is the way to be. A clutter free space lends to a clutter free mind. I tell people this, if you look around your home or office and get stressed out because it’s so messy that you can’t even function, then it’s time to call a professional organizer who can come in and bring order back to your space.
I love organizing not only because I am good at it but also because it brings me such joy helping people. I look forward to working with you to bring your home or office back to functioning mode again.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.